I've always pictured myself growing up to be a hippie chick. I don't mean the clothes or the dirt, but the vibe. The mellow "everything's cool," take everything as it comes attitude. But in reality I'm much more of the high strung, stressed out, neurotic control freak type. I'm not one to be content with life. If I have a good job, then I am looking for the next one that could truly be fulfilling and make a difference. I'm sure there are positives in always seeing that things could be improved. If I was content with life, then I wouldn't notice all the changes that need to be made with the world. Maybe it's part of being an idealist. But it's frustrating because it leaves me feeling as if I'm constantly striving for something more, instead of living in the moment and being happy with right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment